3 March 2014

solotica natural colors quartzo


I recently purchased the solotica natural colors quartzo on Wrlens, check them out here. My eyes are extremely dark but these lenses cover them up perfectly and do a very good job  they look like light green lenses in the case but they show up a shade of greyish blue with a green tinge, they look really nice day or night and in all lighting situations, but they are very bright and dramatic, so if you want a more subtle change I would recommend the hidrocharme range.  Since they are yearly lenses at their $99.00 price tag, they are definitely still a bargain because they are some of the most natural looking lenses around and you can get a lot of use out of them!! I am really happy with the color and how they turned out. If you guys have any questions or want to know more about the lenses feel free to ask.







happy monday guys!! from me and my baby ninja!



3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. natural colored contacts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Emerald Green Contacts

    ReplyDelete